Mid-level industry position
Title: Finance Manager-Transformation
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
You speak and write in a way that resonates with your audience, and one of your secrets is empathy. You connect with people, and that allows you to speak to their needs and core interests. You’re perceived as being open and straightforward, so important in encouraging a harmonious work environment. What’s more, you listen empathetically. Please communicate with us today!
We are looking to add a Finance Manager-Transformation to our team. This role can be based anywhere in the US with preference given to those local to the Hickory, NC area or the Richardson, TX area.
What to Expect:
As Finance Manager-Transformation, you will support the Finance Systems & Transformation VP & wider Finance community in transforming EPM & Analytics capabilities and processes by providing strategic thought leadership and functional project management for various priorities defined in the Finance short and longer-term technology roadmap (heterogeneous system landscape around SAP S4 HANA Core).
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Support driving the EPM & Analytics transformation for the Finance function with a focus on reporting, close/consolidation, planning, budgeting/forecasting, and overall analytics processes and systems
- Partner with key Finance stakeholders across the CFO organization (Accounting, FP&A, Tax, Treasury) to understand their reporting & analytics needs
- Identify and prioritize short- and longer-term process & systems improvement opportunities
- Develop Finance reporting & analytics strategy and longer-term system roadmap to support this strategy as part of the overall Finance/Enterprise technology roadmap in close collaboration with IT
- Project management related to the design and implementation of new and improvement of the existing EPM/analytics processes and systems
- Establish and maintain best practices and guidelines for the development & usage of the various EPM & analytics systems
- Support the R2R Global Process Owner in establishing and maintaining Finance functional Reporting governance
- Participate in the cross-functional Data & Analytics governance processes
- Drive global Finance functional efforts aimed at adoption of the existing Corporate and Finance owned Data & Analytics assets (e.g. Alteryx, Power BI, etc.) as well as discovery of new technologies (e.g. SAP Analytics Cloud, etc.)
There’s always a better way, and when you see it, we want to hear it
If you enjoy the excitement and challenge of exploring new ideas with teammates, our environment will inspire you. We value people who enjoy the give-and-take of exploring possibilities that could move us forward. Our supportive, inclusive environment, staffed with people from diverse backgrounds, will encourage and stimulate you to participate as perhaps never before. So contact us! We want to know your ideas.
- A completed Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in accounting, finance or similar curriculum
- Process & system design skills – ability to drive the review of existing processes, perform fit/gap analysis, make recommendations for rationalization and improvement, and project manage the operational implementation of new processes/systems
- Excellent project management skills from project planning through successful delivery, including workshop facilitation and presentations to leadership teams
- Exceptional knowledge of the close and reporting process, Finance master data / reporting dimensions, Financial Planning & Forecasting & Reporting processes
- Financial system experience (SAP/Oracle)
- Extensive experience in engaging across a variety of players, communicating and influencing senior stakeholders, thought leadership, ability to problem solve and lead business change
- Effective prioritization skills - ability to manage within a complex environment, with multiple competing and changing priorities
- Ability to travel for up to approximately 25% throughout the year (will depend on COVID-19 situation and remote work arrangements)
- Have manager level experience in Big 4 or other larger consulting companies
- Have an MBA
- Experience with the S4 HANA ERP & EPM suite of products
- Have group reporting, SAP Analytics Cloud Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the organization
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a solid commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Change Management Experience
We foster great, team-spirited collaborations
Our organization is truly a diverse community that’s open for everyone to participate in making a difference. If you want your insights and ideas to be heard and possibly enacted for your advancement and ours, you'll feel at home here. We value diversity in all its forms, and so here, you will find no limits to your professional growth. We welcome you into the process of exchanging ideas with work that is both stimulating and profitable.
In today’s always-on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.