Pluris is a dynamic, fast-growing, entrepreneurial organization headquartered in lower Manhattan, with additional offices in Newport Beach and San Francisco, California, and plans for offices throughout the United States. Our proprietary empirical studies and databases put us in a unique position to grow in our chosen target markets. We have an ongoing need for talented finance professionals to join our team. As a Pluris professional, you will have an opportunity to work with clients that include large financial institutions, hedge funds, public and private companies, and high-net-worth investors.
We are currently seeking intern candidates currently enrolled in finance or economics degree programs for part-time internships during the school semester. Most internships with Pluris are voluntary.
You will be responsible for working with a variety of clients across a broad spectrum of industries. Duties involve performing various phases of valuation, which includes gathering data, performing economic and industry research, financial modeling and analysis and report writing.
- Create customized financial models and/or work with templates for valuation assignments,
- Prepare historical financial statement summaries and perform financial statement and comparable company financial analysis,
- Modify and update valuation and other templates as needed,
- Data collection and research,
- Perform research on economic, industry, and market trends impacting the specific entity being analyzed,
- Review, analyze and interpret data from a variety of secondary sources, including Bloomberg and government and other publicly available websites.
Required Experience & Education
Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field required
Strong writing skills
Strong MS Excel and Word skills
Solid research/analytical and organizational skills
Strong detail orientation and accuracy in work
Contact: email@example.com. Please send resume with “NY Internship” in the subject line.
61 Broadway # 1915
NY 10006 New York City , United States