Researcher / analyst
Reports To: Manager, Finance (CDD-GSM Americas)
FLSA Status (Exempt/Non-Exempt): Exempt
What you’ll do
As a Financial Analyst you will be a key member of WW Global Sales and Marketing Finance Team supporting Planning, Forecasting and Reporting activities for the Americas Region. You will work closely with business leadership to help them achieve financial commitments. In addition you will:
- Prepare accurate and timely analysis that capture and communicate business results, variances, and performance trends and make recommendations to drive improvement. Attention to detail is of utmost importance.
- Provide trends and daily, weekly and monthly reporting for the Americas Global Sales team.
- Work closely with key business partners to identify and mitigate issues impeding the achievement of business goals.
- Improve on data intensive tools with a focus on improving reports and processes.
- Help with the consolidation of monthly actuals and forecasts for the Americas Global Sales & Marketing Team. This will involve working closely with several business units, understanding and estimating accurately any close adjustments and developing a robust and sustainable close process
- Assist with the preparation of finance and business presentations, including monthly and quarterly business review schedules.
- Support ad-hoc internal, division, group, and corporate requests as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
- 2 years of direct experience in financial analysis, reporting, and accounting preferably within a large, matrixed organization
- Excel expertise with advanced knowledge of pivots, charts, and formulas
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge strong professional relationships with peers, and upper management
- Self-motivated with a bias for action
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with SAP, HFM, Cognos and other Financial databases with be a requirement in this role
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status. Read More
Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law Read More
Disability Access If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please Click Here.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws; Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).