Researcher / analyst
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The Financial Analyst position is an integrated financial position with primary responsibilities over financial reporting and support department business partnering. This position will be a key contributor to assisting in consolidation of financial results, generation of sales & site financial reporting and performing reviews of site discretionary spend.
- Assist in consolidation of site financial results
- Partner with finance leads and support departments in preparation of the annual budget
- Prepare financial variance explanations on a monthly basis
- Primary liaison for reviewing and explaining actual results vs. budget for site support departments
- Assist in preparing sales reporting including pricing, cost and billings analysis
- Develop ad hoc financial modeling and reporting
- Support accounting month end closing activities including account reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of financial analysis experience
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing ERP system preferred
- Familiarity with Great Plains or SAP Business One preferred
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with Biohazards /various Chemicals
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels
- Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to Lift 10 lbs routinely
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Ability to push/pull 10 lbs routinely/ often / occasionally
- Clarity of Vision
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
- Ability to work in variable temperatures high to freezing
- Inside/outside working conditions
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability Click here to get started. An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability