Junior industry position
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships with production unit and manufacturing plant leadership teams.
- Assist in all financial planning activities for the Spencer Manufacturing Facility, including annual operating plan, quarterly forecasting, and weekly forecast trending.
- Analyze spend and variance results, prepare reporting packages, and communicate financial performance.
- Perform ad hoc analysis including overhead, product cost, and make vs buy models.
- Represent Finance on key initiatives.
- Prepare and post journal entries as required for accurate GAAP reporting.
- Deliver upon key performance metrics and service levels agreed with business partners.
- Perform all responsibilities consistent with our internal control environment and ensures compliance with GAAP and BSC Financial policies and procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and analytics. Document and maintain work instructions.
What we’re looking for in you: Basic Qualifications
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy
- Very strong analytical skills
- Must be a quick learner and able to engage well with internal and external customers
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Job Segment: Financial, Medical, Financial Analyst, ERP, Medical Technology, Finance, Healthcare, Technology