Researcher / analyst
Financial Analyst - Sales
The Financial Analyst will be a liaison between the Arthrex Finance and National Sales Departments to provide financial reporting and analysis. This position will participate in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and management reporting in support of National Sales and U.S. agency performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support National Sales Department and specialty National Sales managers, such as Distal Extremities, Biologics, Arthroplasty and Imaging & Resection with routine and ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting.
- Maintain cross-functional relationships with the following departments in support of agency operations: AXIS, Business Portal, Redspot, Customer Master Data team, Field Operations, Business Optimization, Agency Billing Services and National Accounts.
- Monitor relevant KPIs/trends/events impacting National Sales and U.S. agencies and incorporate this information into forecasts and analyses.
- Support sales driven initiatives, including the development of: U.S. agency quotas, sales promotions, All-In (Agency Bonus) Program, and commission rule adjustments.
- Correspond with agency owners/management regarding: the approval of payment terms on agency purchases, deductions from commissions for customer rebates, and ad-hoc analysis and sales reporting support.
- Prepare and analyze U.S. agency P&L data.
- Calculate, analyze and communicate deductions from U.S. agency commissions.
- Provide support and training to internal Cognos users within the National Sales Department, as well as external U.S. agency Cognos users.
- Gather and organize financial data for the National Sales Department in preparation for regular leadership reviews.
- Support Finance team with special projects / process improvement.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required; CPA or MBA strongly preferred
- 3 years of relevant experience required; preferably in a Big 4 public accounting environment with large, manufacturing clients
- Strong Excel modeling skills and the ability to create professional presentations is required
- Cognos or TM1 experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of SAP preferred
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and handle simultaneous assignments under tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across organizations and utilize resources effectively
- Ability to travel ~5% - 10% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Naples
Find similar jobs: