ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote and increase awareness of GM in-vehicle technology and OnStar services/products
- Drive the sale of OnStar services and products by engaging and promoting the product through an assigned territory of GM Business Elite Dealerships.
- Engage assigned dealership fleet departments in the use of in-vehicle technology to help sell vehicles and accompany dealership personnel on joint sales calls to help carry the in-vehicle technology message. .
- Participate in meeting with GM Fleet Account Executives and their fleet customers, being the subject matter expert regarding GM in-vehicle technologies and OnStar services.
- Act as an Account Manager and follow up on potential sales opportunities and open issues.
- Conduct in-vehicle technology training for assigned Business Elite Dealership employees, regional events, large volume customers and others upon request.
- Train assigned dealership personnel on how to use in-vehicle technology to help sell vehicles and how to sell additional OnStar, wifi and telematics services.
- Resolve all dealer-fleet customer satisfaction issues through appropriate channels
- Establish effective business relationships with the Business Elite Dealers within assigned territory.
- Analyze and interpret Field Sales reports and determine the best course of action to improve fleet department in-vehicle technology engagement and sales
- Work with assigned dealers to improve the fleet customer in-vehicle technology delivery experience.
- Review dealership delivery experience and sales metrics to identify areas of improvement and work with them to implement action plans to improve performance
- Use of SalesForce.com to log daily activity and dealer contacts.
- Drive awareness and delivery compliance related to in-vehicle technology including Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Familiarity with new vehicle dealership operations
- Time management
- Proven sales success in previous positions
- Willingness to work hours required to be effective
- Computer skills with proficiency on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to successfully administer multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with other CVSs nationally to attain team focused sales goals
REQUIREMENTS of POSITION:
- Overnight travel, amount will vary by territory
- Representation at GM Fleet Conferences as needed
- Air travel required, amount will vary by territory
- Bachelor's Degree