Practitioner / consultant
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a FICO Functional Consultant including Financial Consolidations and Reporting
- Minimum of 8 years designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Minimum of 2 full cycle FICO implementations
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SAP Application Management Service
- Minimum 1 full cycle implementation of SAP BPC
- Experience writing allocations, script logic, and complex calculations for BPC
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience using Agile/Scrum principles and methodology
- Experience translating complex business requirements into technical specifications
- Experience leading presentations and design workshops for clients
- Experience developing solutions for activities such as Inter-company, Elimination, Currency translation, CTA Analysis, and financial reporting
- Experience developing EPM add-ins and Macros for Excel
- Experience with Governance, Controls, SOX compliance, and GAAP
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager for Best Practices, Implementation Documentation, Business Process Documentation
- Experience with migration from SAP ECC 6.0 to S/4 Hana
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.