Funded PhD Positions in Finance and Accounting, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
The Chair of Finance and Accounting of the Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences at the University of Fribourg has two vacancies for PhD students – Graduate Assistants (100%). One position is available immediately, the other from May 1, 2023.
Your tasks are:
- To develop and implement your dissertation project
- To attend individually arranged doctoral courses
- To supervise bachelor and master theses and to correct exams
- To develop and hold exercises on courses
- To support research work of the chair (e.g. data analysis)
- There is no teaching obligation for doctoral students.
You meet these requirements:
- High self-motivation to write a dissertation
- Master's degree in business administration, economics, business mathematics or business informatics with above-average grades
- Strong interest in financial research
- Very good command of written and spoken English and German
What we offer:
- Attractive working conditions (starting salary gross approx. CHF 60'000)
- Guaranteed at least 50% of working time reserved for the dissertation
- Doctorate possible in a reasonably short period of time
- Wide scope for creativity in a pleasant working environment
- A wide range of free continuing education
- Possibility to gain experience in teaching
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Prof. Dr. Martin Wallmeier by e-mail or telephone: Chair of Finance and Accounting, University of Fribourg, email@example.com Tel.: +41 26 300 8294, www.unifr.ch/finance
We look forward to receiving your application!