It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
- Create what customers need next.
- Drive to make a difference.
- Collaborate and learn.
- Preparing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations and maintaining the general ledger system.
- Perform month-end and year-end closing, assist in ensuring that statutory accounts, management reports and tax returns are submitted on an accurate and timely basis.
- Maintain Sarbanes Oxley compliance for financial reporting.
- Maintain compliance with various data protection acts when sharing information around the world.
- Preparation of cash applications and accounts reconciliations.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Positive attitude and proactive behavior
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice period
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!