Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Location US-PA-Philadelphia
FMC Corporation is a leading specialty company focused on agricultural technologies. FMC provides innovative and cost-effective solutions to enhance crop yield and quality by controlling a broad spectrum of insects, weeds and disease, as well as in non-agricultural markets for pest control.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
We are looking for an HR Intern to work in our Global Talent Management and Diversity & Inclusion team. The focus areas include Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, and Global Learning and Development. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to a vibrant organization and to get relevant experience in several key areas of HR.
The Global Talent Management & Diversity & Inclusion Internship with FMC will include a series of Global Diversity & Inclusion projects to possible include:
- Work closely with Diversity & Inclusion’s Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
- Research and lead efforts on D&I initiatives and project
- Research and lead efforts of current trends in respect to Diversity & Inclusion and Talent Acquisitions solutions
- Assist in research and design on a ERG guidelines
- Assist with administrative duties such as filing, data entry, developing reports, project coordination, processing documents, preparing orientation folders, spreadsheet tracking
- Manage the co-op posting process with Drexel University; from role descriptions, to posting positions and reviewing resumes with hiring managersResponsible for managing and leading all logistics associated with the D&I programs; setting up lunch & learns, site visits, and managing all event coordination and communication
- Responsible for managing and leading all logistics associated with the D&I programs; setting up lunch and learns, site visits, and managing all event coordination and communication
- Create offer letters, and assist in onboarding of all co-op students
- Will overall work with Talent Management and Diversity & Inclusion team on projects that serve an organizational need to various client groups
- The internship will last approximately 6 months. This internship will be located at our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA
- 1st year Masters’ Degree student in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development/Organizational Psychology, Business, Management, Psychology or related degree
- Will consider undergraduate Student in Senior year, enrolled in bachelor’s degree program in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development/Organizational Psychology, Business, Management, Psychology or related degree
- The candidate must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to work safely and provide excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Experience conducting research and summarizing results/suggestions
- Personal computing skills include OneDrive, SharePoint, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
At FMC, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to creating an inclusive workplace where all employees can thrive – regardless of race, gender, sex, pregnancy, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, color, age, religion or religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. FMC also supports employee participation in company employee resource groups that celebrate the diverse backgrounds of our workforce by providing communities for employees to connect with each other and raise awareness throughout FMC.
Share on your newsfeed