Share this Job
IN, Chennai | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 10655
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
The Global Technical & Safety Training organization is a team of learning professionals and other specialists focused on ensuring the best learning solutions and tools are available for our stakeholders to develop the right skills, qualifications and competencies to transport, installation, commission, and service Vestas products, in the safest and most effective way.
- Maintaining Learning Management system includes Item creation, uploading e-learning course contents, assigning curriculum also Coordinating external users in SF
- Effective use of IT tools used for learning management system for course booking, coordinating participants booking & attendance, supporting instructors with course test, follow-up on course completion, issue of certificates, etc.,
- Maintaining & updating training records of technicians, analysis and reporting of training data, KPIs, etc., to training management as well as stakeholders
- Required Coordination with stakeholders to collect training forecast, analyzing training demand, verification of pre-requisites and making training plans based on the forecast
- Other admin / Finance related activities such as inter department cost transfer, pre- approval verification of invoice & forms, etc.
- Coordination with external vendors for trainings and other requirements
- Creating Purchase orders (PO) /Purchase requests (PR) for goods & services purchased and follow up including Goods receipt & payment follow-up
- At least 4-6 years of working experience in an administrative position with experience of coordinating with various stakeholders
- Proficiency in SAP and relevant learning Management system
- Proficiency in MS office
- Communication skills - very good command over English - oral & written Knowledge of other international languages such as Spanish, German, Chinese,
- etc., will be an added advantage but not a mandatory requirement
- Good social skills coordinating within the team and with other stakeholders
- To be a team player with positive attitude
- Attention to details, accuracy in reporting
- Self-drive, ability to work with limited supervision
- Time management skills
- Communication + English + IT skills ( MS Office )
- Cultural awareness to work with the global team
- Depends on the business demand, may need to work on the shifts to match the global time zone
What We Offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful, and global culture, attractive compensation package, and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growth needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us.
We care about and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: on-the-job training, a perfect platform for professional and personal development, a bonus program, colorful team activities, etc.
We emphasize developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Your primary workplace will be Vestas India, Nellikuppam.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st August'2020
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.