Mid-level industry position
days alert frequency in every certain daysShare this Job Head of Business Excellence (all genders)
Your role: In this position you bundle existing Excellence expertise, oversee all OE projects and act as enabler for improving processes in terms of speed, costs and quality. You extend the OE concept to Commercial to improe end-to-end processes across Performance Materials and facilitate Business Excellence. As partner to the Business and Integrated Supply Chain Units you contribute to strategic initiatives by strengthening customer-centric capabilities in the Marketing and Sales organizations. We strive for continuous improvement, increasing efficiency and effectiveness of commercial processes and enable best practice sharing across our Business Units. You actively manage Performance Material’s IT project portfolio and represent Performance Materials in overarching Merck Group projects. Furthermore, you manage the PM CAPEX Portfolio, ensuring a long – mid – short term alignment with the strategy and create the annual CAPEX budgets as well as long-term investment plans. You work closely with the Business Unit Heads and the Performance Materials Leadership Team to develop & implement Business Excellence Activities and Strategy Realization Projects.
- Proficient command of English and German (business-fluent, spoken and written)
- 15+ years of work experience in leading major transformation or strategy realization projects within a global organization
- Extensive knowledge of Operational & Commercial Excellence, Strategy Realization projects, change management
- Strong track record in implementing & driving cultural change and transformation programs
- Strong project management capabilities & proven ability to drive complex projects from concept to implementation
- High level of experience working in complex multicultural business environments
- Strong global mindset, intercultural awareness & emotional intelligence
- Excellent influencing skills, ability to navigate all levels of the organization and lead in the matrix to drive change, decision-making and execution
Job Requisition ID: 203416 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Business Development, Physics, Project Manager, Change Management, MBA, Sales, Science, Technology, Management