Executive / senior industry position
Within the Process Solutions organization, you will develop and lead a highly motivated team of e-commerce experts. In strong collaboration with your peers in both marketing and commercial teams globally, you and your team will define and drive relevant e-commerce strategies and adoption within the Process Solutions organization.
You are responsible for the implementation of approaches to optimization our customer buying funnel and scale-up the use of e-commerce channel (e-procurement and web shop). Through regular exchanges, you will work in full alignment with commercial leadership, country teams & marketing leaders to achieve Process Solutions strategic and operational goals. Your strong understanding of the eCommerce and pharma/biopharmaceutical customers’ ecosystems, strong analytical skills, and experience in e-commerce platforming allow you to establish meaningful dashboards resulting in recommendations for marketing and sales approaches to generate new business through eCommerce. This achieving year over year targets and long-term organizational efficiency. You will collaborate with business functions globally and take ownership of continuous improvement and automation of processes.
This position can be based in Burlington, MA; Bedford, MA; St. Louis, MO; or field based. Ability to travel globally (up to 30%).
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or business with knowledge of the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical business environment with 10+ years’ experience in B2B eCommerce related functions.
- Experience with SAP, Oracle is an asset and all aspects of the marketing funnel.
- Previous work experience within a multi-national, multi-cultural matrix environment required with experience in managing remotely across cultures and change management.
- Professional background/experience in e-procurement channels with a Life Science specialization.
- Superior problem solving, systematic approach and analytical skills.
- A mix of experience in B2C and B2B is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal).
- Proactive and assertive communication approach, and ability to communicate effectively to a wide variety of audiences with impact.
Job Requisition ID: 206999 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: Boston