Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our U.S. Neurolgy team, within the health systems in Raleigh, North Carolina we are looking to fill the position of: System Liaison.
Do you describe yourself as helpful? Are you a futurist? Add these two together and you're a ‘helpfulurist’ at UCB. This unique blend of talent means you are a cooperative forward thinker with patient wellbeing in mind.
As a UCB 'helpfulurist' and System Liaison you like to work in an environment where you can:
· Establish strong business relationships with Healthcare Providers within assigned accounts / territory and with stakeholders who are influencing provider decisions.
· Alleviate barriers to prescribing U.S. Neurology medications for patients by educating affiliated HCPs on UCB access solutions.
· Demonstrate expertise in current issues pertaining to health care reform that impact the patients and the customer.
· Bring new ideas and potential solutions to the health system stakeholders and their patients.
As a UCB 'helpfulurist' and System Liaison you will contribute by:
· Being the main point of contact promoting and representing U.S. Neurology brands within large medical groups, integrated delivery networks. healthcare providers (HCPs), and personnel affiliated with assigned health system accounts.
· Establishing strong business relationships with HCPs within assigned accounts / territory and with stakeholders who are influencing provider decisions.
· Ensuring UCB Operational Compliance to the highest professional standards within assignment to the criteria of UCB, Local, State and Federal regulations.
· 5 + years of experience with Neurology products
· 5 + years of experience working in Account Management, developing and implementing effective and actionable sales plans
· Proficiency in navigating and networking across complex relationships and processes
· Strong time management skills in setting of priorities that contribute to value creation for self and team
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a simple question: How will this create value for people living with severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we do, our approach – from discovery to development to delivery – is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees worldwide operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases. We are looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a real understanding of patient’s needs and can deliver thoughtful solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Job Segment: Medical, Neurology, Immunology, Manager, Healthcare, Management, Research