Researcher / analyst
Share this Job
# 73405 - Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
The Commercial Finance Analyst (m/w/d) is part of the business planning team, understand the channels, products, customers performance and daily activities, prepare analysis of the commercial spends.
Actively supports Associate Finance Manager in establishing accurate financial plans (Budgets & LE’s) and monitoring closely performance against plans and indicating timely risks & opportunities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Volume, Gross Sales, Gross to Net, Margin and Promotional spend planning and forecasting. Provide monthly variance analysis explaining differences versus Budget/LE for Germany.
- Implementation and management of processes and procedures related to direct market activities, especially:
- pricing and promotional setups;
- credit notes and invoices verification.
- Ensure all monthly and year-end financial records are reported accurately and in accordance with corporate month and year-end closing procedures, including preparation of accruals.
- Actively participate in annual SOX assessment for Revenue and Expenditure cycles.
- Provide analytics of customer P&Ls on consumption level.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position in the consumer goods industry.
- Proficient skills in Excel, BI, SAP is required.
- Bilingual: German and English absolute must.
Equal Opportunity Employer Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Job Segment: Financial, ERP, Social Media, Financial Analyst, SAP, Finance, Marketing, Technology