The Esko product portfolio supports and manages the packaging and print processes for brand owners, retailers, designers, premedia and trade shops, packaging manufacturers, and converters.For 9 out of 10 retail packages, Esko solutions are used in packaging management, asset management, artwork creation, structural design, prepress, 3D visualization, flexo plate making, workflow automation, quality assurance, sample-making, palletization, supply chain collaboration and/or the production of signage and displays.The Esko solutions consist of an extensive suite of software and two hardware product lines: CDI flexo computer-to-plate imagers and Kongsberg digital cutting systems, complemented with professional services, training and consultancy.Enfocus, with its suite of automation solutions and PDF quality control tools for printers, publishers, and graphic designers, is an Esko subsidiary. MediaBeacon, with its digital asset management (DAM) solutions is also part of the Esko family.
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan. In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cutting solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medium corrugated production.
Description The Human Resources Coordinator is at the heart of people transactions at Esko Europe. Are you a service oriented, administrative talent, with a passion for organizing events and driving internal communication? In this role you will play a key supporting role in the HR processes & systems, covering the entire employee life cycle. In this role, you will cover a broad variety of tasks, including: payroll, internal communications, organization of events, supporting the HR experts and business partners with administrative workflows.This position reports to the Global HR Operations Director (solid line) and to Sr. HR Director EMEA (dotted line). Asking for specific tasks?
- Manage the HR mailbox and send out HR communications, such as recurring HR newsletters, organization announcements.
- Be the first line support for our 360+ employees in Belgium for HR related questions, which you will answer yourself, or forward to the relevant HR expert.
- Organize, coordinate and support employee events across our European locations. Examples are Esko Sports party, seniority celebrations, Christmas events, breakfast meetings, lunch & learn sessions, and local events across Europe.
- Be our key-user of collaboration tools like Blue Jeans, WebEx, AT&T, Skype for Business.
- Lead Campus recruitment events, where our young university graduates will represent Esko
- Own’ our weekly Visual Management process, for example onboarding of new employees
- Support the HR team on employee mutations (new hires, leavers, transfers, promotions, organizational changes) by preparing legal documents, updating HR systems and personnel files. Follow-up on administrative tasks like gathering signatures, sending registered letters, legalizing documents.
- Learn all about payroll. You will participate in payroll closing, starting with tasks like processing Holidays, illness, meal voucher, Field Work Allowance. And grow towards owning payroll of smaller legal entities, and quarterly sales incentive and services bonus calculations in Europe.
- Contribute to various ad hoc HR projects and tasks; such as car policy updates, employee handbooks, HR improvement projects (Kaizens and Problem-Solving Processes initiatives)
Are you interested in? Looking forward for your application!
- Undergraduate degree in Business, HR Management, Communications. Or equivalent by relevant human resources work experience
- Strong affinity with tools and systems. Experience with HR Management Systems (Workday) is considered a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent knowledge of Ducth and English is must
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines with quality and accuracy
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality; demonstrated discretion in the handling of highly sensitive material and information
- Team player
- Communications skills – written and verbal skills are critical
Danaher Corporation OverviewDanaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.