Mid-level industry position
Title: Inside Sales Account Manager - native German speaker
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
You work closely with the CommScope field sales teams and field sales management to identify goals that will grow CommScope’s business and position CommScope’s solutions for new business to end users through our Ecosystem of partners including Channel Distributors, Installation Business Partners, Consultants, Engineers, General Contractors and Integrators through telephone sales and scheduled in-field visits.
- Drives revenue growth - creates and captures demand within their assigned accounts and sells the full spectrum of the CommScope portfolio – enterprise, wireless, services, technology and solutions.
- Manage and develop relationship – establishes, manages effective business relationships and maps key stakeholders at both functional and management levels within the customer articulating the value that CommScope can deliver increasing client satisfaction.
- Execute Client Strategy - Responsible for implementing the account strategy to maximize new service opportunities while acting as the client advocate.
- Engage Client through Thought Leadership - Establishes position of business advisor by demonstrating thought leadership and strategic thinking.
- Represent the One Face of CommScope - Creates opportunities for selling unique, value-added solutions through the effective positioning of the CommScope portfolio. Learns from Sales Specialists to continuously improve their knowledge of the CommScope portfolio.
- Native German language speaker and English proficiency. Fluency in other European languages advantageous.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well independently or as a member of an extended team
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, consultative led sales engagements and multi-party negotiations with partners and clients.
- Cognisant of Sales Cycle with demonstrable track record of leading, negotiating, influencing and closing deals, teaming with Internal and External resource
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM solution, corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience of having developed and executed business strategies to substantially increase account growth and revenues.
- Demonstrates aptitude for account mapping and utliisation of online tools and resources to conduct research and due diligence to understand client business drivers
- Knowledge of relevant geographic market and competition relevant to CommScope product/services portfolio
- Knowledge of IT Networking market and, ability to absorb and communicate CommScope product/services portfolio and a positive approach to ongoing learning and development.
- Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve objectives and overcoming obstacles to deliver results