Credit Analysis & Research - Credit Rating Analysts
Temporary - Graduate - Internship
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.The Ratings & Research Support (RRS) department is responsible for producing analytical inputs in support of Moody’s Ratings and Research (R&R) function. In addition, this department will provide support for surveillance requirements and partner with R&R to provide the necessary support for issuer and investor interactions.To provide analytical, statistical and research assistance to analysts in various business sectors within the Financial Institutions Group in Latin America. Key Responsibilities
- Preparing financial spreadsheets for financial institutions and undertake financial modeling
- Producing analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information for analysts
- Interacting with issuers regarding information and data requests
- Preparing materials for speeches, conferences and briefings
- Strong academic background with good grasp of accountancy qualification and financial markets
- Strong organizational, communication and written skills
- Financial and/or statistical research capabilities, other relevant qualifications will be considered
- Graduating in 2020
- Technical Skills: Advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
- *Must Submit resume in English*
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.