JOB OBJECTIVE: Develop and support processes to increase efficiencies and the effectiveness of the International Channel Management team. Leverage language and cultural skills to enhance communications with Latin America regional partners.
1. Provide Spanish language support for interactions with Latin America staff and distributors.
a. Provide translation/interpretation support for daily communications with Latin American distributors
b. Create/translate Spanish version customer communications
c. Work with Latin America managers and Spain branch to edit and update library of Spanish language support tools for distributors
2. Prepare, edit and post weekly web bulletin.
3. Edit Extranet (international) site; organize information to improve and facilitate distributor access and propose ideas to drive distributor usage. Update information and tools as needed.
Update International Channel Management SharePoint (internal) site.
a. Organize and track information pertaining to distributor network.
b. Populate site with relevant information.
4. Assist with implementation and tracking of Distributor Report card assessment tool.
5. Support increased usage of CRM tool by FAS; understand current usage, limitations; provide support to increase contacts in database.
6. Perform compliance audit of distributor and agent agreement requirements. Draft follow-up communication to distributors / agents to ensure awareness and adherence to distributor agreement requirements.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
8. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business
1. University degree in business, marketing, administration, or field related to International Studies – in progress.
2. Working knowledge of Spanish.
3. Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to work on detailed projects and assignments; attention to detail.
1. In progress BA/BS in international business or a related field.
2. Fluency in Spanish.
1. Ability to use telephone equipment.
2. Ability to use computer equipment.
3. Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Madison , United States