As an intern you will be integrated in one of our case teams and be in charge of literature research, data gathering and data analysis. You will have the chance to apply your acquired knowledge and gain insight into the work of a professional economic consulting team.
Requirements (from 3 to 6 months) – Berlin / Brussels
- Undergraduate or postgraduate economics student or Master of economics
- Basic knowledge of standard statistical software
- Very good command of English
- German knowledge at minimum B1 level as well as knowledge of further European languages is advantageous
- Valid work permit (for Germany and/or Belgium)
Your application should include
- A cover letter and CV (including academic transcripts)
- Contact details of personal referees, if available
- Copies of selected recent publications, if applicable
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably in a PDF format (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
E.CA Economics GmbH / Schlossplatz 1 / 10178 Berlin, Germany
Learn more about us on Linkedin
E.CA Economics is one of the market-leading competition economics consultancies, advising competition authorities, law firms and companies in antitrust and regulatory proceedings. In a dynamic and international environment, the headquarter with about 35 employees is located in the heart of Berlin; other smaller offices are located in Munich (4 employees) and Brussels (10 employees). The working language in all offices is English and German. Our international team collaborates with our partner consultancy in the USA, with the faculty of ESMT Berlin, an international business school and with other affiliated experts.