Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a global medical device company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We are focused on providing innovative products that improve the quality of life of patients suffering from debilitating chronic pain.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 55,000 patients around the world.
Nevro has developed and commercialized the Senza spinal cord stimulation (SCS) system, an evidence-based, non-pharmacologic neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. HF10 therapy has demonstrated the ability to reduce or eliminate opioids in ≥65% of patients across six peer-reviewed clinical studies. The Senza® System, Senza II™ System, and the Senza® Omnia™ System are the only SCS systems that deliver Nevro's proprietary HF10® therapy.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Nevro is seeking an Invoicing Services Representative to be responsible for all aspects of order entry processing and ensuring a seamless experience for customers placing orders. This position is responsible for generating sales orders, proactively resolving issues with Sales Representatives, issuing credit memos, monitoring Accounts Receivables, and Collections. This position reports to the Manager, Customer Service.
- Validate customer pricing and create sales orders in ERP system for all sales channels.
- Check Box.net for DBRFs (Design Billing Registration Form) submitted by the sales team.
- Link Sales Orders in ERP system to forecasted opportunities in Salesforce.
- Proactively work with sales reps to resolve sales order discrepancies and purchase order issues to ensure invoices are accurate and produced timely.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable and actively reach out to customers to collect on outstanding accounts.
- Process returns and issue credit memos to customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Accounting degree OR equivalent experience of 2+ years for the Invoicing Services Representative preferably in a manufacturing environment
Skills and Knowledge
- Customer Service and Accounts Receivable experience
- Must be detailed orientated
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com is a plus
- Knowledge of QAD Accounting software a plus
- Basic understanding of GAAP accounting plus
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, protected veteran status, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.
Share on your newsfeed