Researcher / analyst
Goal of the position:
The Business Analyst is a key collaborator between the business organization and the technology partners and has responsibility for analyzing business requests, documenting requests, processes, and integrations with various technologies. The NGG team is dispersed across multiple geographies and time zones to provide around the clock support for internal and external business partners and resolution of issues that disrupt our business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Partners with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements.
- Works with business sponsors to resolve business partners’ IT concerns.
- Partners with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing.
- Partners with project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Reviews all software changes resulting from work requests.
- Reviews all changes with the technology team to ensure all software changes meet the standards for production deployment.
- Follows all documented procedures for successful completion of the work request.
- Provide on-call support, on a rotational basis, including non-traditional hours as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of Business Analyst experience in a technology organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development and testing methodologies.
- Experience with the following systems: JIRA, HPALMQC, Microsoft office Suite.
- Ability to understand business functionality and translate it into application requirements.
- Experience in creating business and technical requirements using EDI standard data formats (ANSI X12,EDIFACT, etc.).
- Experience working with or an understanding of SAP IDOC structures.
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Ability to work with the vast array of information and to cope with rapidly changing information.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment, including facilitation skills to lead requirements workshops.
- Strong organizational, documentation, written and verbal communication skills including intellectual curiosityand the ability to question thought partners across functional areas.
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and ability to think “outside the box”.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong customer interaction, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task multiple initiatives with rapidly changing priorities.
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Ihre Browsing Erfahrung zu verbessern. Weiter Surfen oder verwerfen diese Nachricht um zu akzeptieren.