Junior industry position
The main aim of the FAO country offices, which are headed by FAO Representative, is to assist governments to develop policies, programmes and projects to achieve food security and to reduce hunger and malnutrition, to develop the agricultural, fisheries and forestry sectors, and to use their environmental and natural resources in a sustainable manner.
Under the general supervision of the AFAOR (Administrative), the Junior Logistics Assistant will work under direct supervision of the Senior Administrative & Logistics Assistant and his/her main mission will be to provide logistics and overall support in the organization of the below listed tasks.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the overall guidance of the AFAOR (Administrative in Mozambique, and reporting directly to the Senior Administrative and Logistics Assistant, the Junior Logistic Assistant will:
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
FAO Core Competencies
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: Careers@fao.org
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications
- For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website:http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: Careers@fao.org