Researcher / analyst
- Operational support
- Works with team to provide support for the PeopleSoft Finance Modules (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Commitment Control, Purchase Order & Requisitions, Credit Cards, Expenses).
- The Lead Business Analyst coordinates with other PeopleSoft Leads regarding software upgrades and other cross-module issues and policies.
- This position facilitates, coordinates, and directs the relationships between EIS technical and operational staff, and manages relationships with both functional support staff and business leaders within the Finance area of Pepperdine University.
- Manages project assignments, application upgrades and coordinating the operational support for the PeopleSoft Finance.
- This position works with the Senior Director of EIS and Finance department to establish a vision and roadmap for the PeopleSoft Finance System and works with key University leaders to gather feedback and build a consensus on future Finance projects, upgrades, and changes.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- Manages multiple and complex projects including Finance patches/upgrades, modifications to the FS system, cross-functional projects, and key EIS projects.
- COLLABORATION - As needed or required: Provides backup support and assistance to other team members. Collaborates with co-workers and university colleagues on departmental, division-wide, and institutional projects. Shares process information and makes informal recommendations on how to improve processes and overall job execution within team/department.
- COMMITTEES - As needed or required: Serves on various committees within the Information Technology division. Participates in external university committees.
- DEVELOPMENT - As needed or required: Attends trainings, vendor presentations, user group meetings, conferences and seminars. Engages regularly in individual professional development related activities to remain current with industry technology trends and work processes.
- BEYOND JOB DUTIES - As needed or required: Volunteers to undertake tasks that stretch the employee's capabilities. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- UNIVERSITY MISSION - Understands and supports the Christian mission of the University. Upholds the University mission through team location atmosphere and work performed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Uphold University mission through work performed.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Skills and Qualifications
Preferred: Experience with PeopleSoft; experience with Finance Project Management
Qualified individuals should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity, and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in compliance with all applicable laws.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education, and employment screening.
This is a regular, exempt, 40 hour per week position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Ok, we will send you jobs like this.
Oops! Please check your email for errors!
Researcher / analyst