Practitioner / consultant
The HealtheIntent Client Operations Team is hiring for a Learning Consultant to join the team! A Learning Consultant will execute and help develop training on our HealtheIntent Platform for clients. You will develop appropriate learning curriculum to meet business needs including process design and solution adoption best practices to address gaps in motivation and ability. In addition, you will prepare lesson plans including methods, materials and documentation to present to clients.
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Healthcare Administration or Education or related field or relevant work experience
- 1+ years of Health care information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT learning facilitation, or HCIT support work experience
- 2+ years of client facing experience
- 2+ years of training
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organization security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
|If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing HRServiceCenter@cerner.com.|