JOB OBJECTIVE: Apply logistics and supply chain principles and methods to tasks supporting the ongoing projects and responsibilities of the Promega Logistics and Supply Chain Departments.
1. Assist in departmental or cross-functional teams and/or projects which have a logistics and supply chain focus.
2. Become familiar with Promega’s overall Logistics and Supply Chain process. Interface with Production, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Receiving, Shipping, Purchasing, Finance and Accounting, Sales, and Trade Compliance as needed to accomplish defined tasks or project goals.
3. Process Improvement – work with identified teams for ongoing continuous improvement
4. Assist in proactive problem solving to drive solutions.
5. Communicate or coordinate project details and other materials issues.
6. Create, record or maintain records as required or requested.