- Works within standards and operating procedures to plan, perform, and make decisions regarding the set up and operations of a variety of production equipment, including automated machine processes and controls to perform routine assembly-line production functions of filling, packing, assembling, labeling and inspecting
- Uses independent judgment in troubleshooting and problem solving under general supervision
- May perform clean up functions in sterilized areas
- Identifies the need for minor equipment repairs
- May analyze and evaluate charts, follows simple diagrams, testing, and inspecting procedures
- Assists with root-cause analysis activities for process or product exceptions
- May monitor quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Ensures accurate documentation of all relevant quality, safety, and maintenance documents. Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves basic issues associated with the machine performance and/or product quality.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow established procedures according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Must follow all BD housekeeping policies and procedures
- Must follow all BD safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to work overtime as required to meet BD business requirements
Perform other duties as required
Jobs By Category
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
All applicants should complete the on-line application process. BD is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or an accommodation because of a disability to participate in the application process, please call 855-BD-HELPS (855-234-3577) or email firstname.lastname@example.org