Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Our Sanofi Pasteur Swiftwater, PA site, where we both research and manufacture vaccines since 1897, has had a tremendous impact on global health and the quality of human life. Nestled among the Pocono Mountains in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, Sanofi Pasteur is home to state-of-the-industry facilities—and a rich and unique history. Our Swiftwater campus is more than 500 acres, housing 44 buildings and encompassing more than one million square feet of building space. Many of our facilities, while bright and modern, still retain the rustic charm of the original stonework.
PAID TIME OFF
The Manager Building Automation Systems (BAS) is responsible to provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) level support of Building Automation Systems used in all office and production buildings at the Swiftwater site. In addition, the position will manage the schedule and daily work assignments of any contractors providing additional Building Automation System support at the Swiftwater site. The position will be the Automation Site Support interface with Operations personnel, Sterility Assurance, QA Compliance, Information Systems & Technology, Engineering, Maintenance and the site wide Automation Support technicians.
The Manager Building Automation System must exhibit strong customer communication skills and have in-depth technical knowledge of Building Automation Systems used in the pharmaceutical industry. Expected results from this position would include hands-on support of Building Automation Systems in manufacturing, troubleshooting of the related hardware and software, coordination of contractors, execution of site change controls, maintaining system documentation, aiding in the investigation of process deviations and providing expertise for system improvements for existing and future facilities. This position will provide representation to project teams requiring input on maintenance issues, technical review, vendor coordination, site integration and implementation of long term support plan. This position provides specialized expertise in Building Automation Systems which are critical to the regulatory compliant operation in all manufacturing facilities at the Swiftwater site. The position will provide improved response time to failures in manufacturing and implement standard site and Global Engineering Practices.
This position is expected to manage/execute:
- Investigate automation issues in a manufacturing environment
- Direct technicians and contractors in troubleshooting equipment
- Support deviation investigation
- Implement BAS upgrades and improvements
- Coordinate project validation approach with Site Quality Operations
- Interactions with operational customers
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with CFRs applicable to the pharmaceutical industry.
- The focus to create and maintain a safety culture that is proactive and striving for zero injuries is of the utmost importance and an expectation for all employees.
- Physically located in Swiftwater, PA, Building 49, this position will be supporting all facilities across the Swiftwater site.
- B.S. in electrical, mechanical, chemical and/or other applicable engineering field required.
- Minimum of 5 year experience working with building automation systems or building management systems in a pharmaceutical cGMP environment.
- Strong technical background in cGMP manufacturing.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
You have not viewed any jobs yet