Mid-level industry position
Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a global medical device company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We are focused on providing innovative products that improve the quality of life of patients suffering from debilitating chronic pain.We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 55,000 patients around the world.Nevro has developed and commercialized the Senza spinal cord stimulation (SCS) system, an evidence-based, non-pharmacologic neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. HF10 therapy has demonstrated the ability to reduce or eliminate opioids in ≥65% of patients across six peer-reviewed clinical studies. The Senza® System, Senza II™ System, and the Senza® Omnia™ System are the only SCS systems that deliver Nevro's proprietary HF10® therapy.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The person in this position is responsible for the accurate and effective transaction of material flow through our remote operations. They will work closely with contract manufacturers (CMOs), suppliers, field personnel and other departments to ensure that tracking processes are maintained and will help identify and implement improvements to these processes. This person will be responsible for accurately maintaining item master, bill of material, and other master data in our ERP and integrated systems. They will monitor and communicate with field personnel on the efficient utilization of field inventory. Some off-site travel may be necessary to perform inventory reconciliations.
- Primary responsibility for transacting specific inventory movements in the ERP and SalesForce systems
- Analyze the flow of material across multiple CMOs/suppliers and field personnel to identify potential problems and implement solutions
- Input new product, bill of material, and associated master data into ERP system with a focus on accuracy. This includes initiating necessary change control requests in the Arena software.
- Monitor inventory utilization with distribution centers and field personnel. Regularly communicate with field to implement improvements and training as needed
- Provide support as needed to multiple internal departments on issues related to inventory movement and accuracy
- Reconcile terminated rep inventory and inventory location close-out
- Work with CMOs/suppliers, field personnel and internal departments to maintain and improve systems for replenishment of inventory and for special needs
- Trained as backup to assist with Cycle Count and RMA functions as needed
- Light packing, shipping and kitting responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in materials management, to include inventory control experience
Skills and Knowledge
- APICS certification desirable
- Knowledge of ERP systems in regards to material requirements planning, bills of materials and routings, and inventory management including inventory and shipping/receiving transactions
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Sound judgment and decision making, problem solving, and flexibility, with a focus on accuracy
- Excellent follow through and organization skills
- Ability to clearly communicate with suppliers and internal customers
- Experience with ERP systems, QAD preferred
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, protected veteran status, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.
Share on your newsfeed