Job Posting Number: 2019-13-36 Closing Date: Monday, September 16th, 2019 - 4:00pm
The purpose of the MBA Program Administrator position is to recruit, advise, and coordinate the program materials of MBA students in order to contribute to the maximization of enrolment in the MBA program. Working within fiscal parameters set out by the MBA Academic Program Director, contribute to the creation, maintenance and improvement of MBA marketing and recruiting materials. Coordinate all aspects of MBA application and offer processing. Contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of the Odette Integrated MBA program. Respond to student enquiries and concerns. Support program enhancements by providing competitive analysis and benchmarking other institutions. Serve as an ex-officio member of the Odette Graduate Program Committee. Liaise with and report to the Faculty of Graduate Studies on all matters related to the Odette MBA program. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent)
• Demonstrable experience in sales or recruiting (2 years)
• Existing knowledge of Odette programs and courses
• Thorough understanding of the University environment
• Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Excellent organization and interpersonal skills (high level of interaction with students)
• Demonstrable technical computing skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, internet, e-mail, and database software packages
• Willing to work a flexible schedule including some nights and/or weekends as required
• Ability and desire to continuously learn
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Rate of pay:Classification "V" per Schedule A of the Collective Agreement
Please forward your confidential cover letter, resume and Application for Employment, quoting the Ad reference number (2019-13-36), no later than Monday, September 16th, 2019 - 4:00pm. Applicants are asked to forward their documents electronically to:
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the University of Windsor, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applications submitted through employment agencies will not be considered
The University of Windsor is a welcoming community that is committed to equity and supports diversity in its teaching, learning, and work environments. In pursuit of the University's Employment Equity Plan, members from the designated groups (Women, Aboriginal Peoples, Visible Minorities, Persons with Disabilities, and Sexual Minorities) are encouraged to apply and to self-identify.
If you need an accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Employment Coordinator. Should you require further information on accommodation, please visit the website of the Office of Human Rights, Equity & Accessibility (OHREA).
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.