Junior industry position
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
MDLDP is dedicated to internally developing entry-level undergraduates into future Sales leaders through challenging assignments within the Endoscopy Commercial organization. These experiences, paired with a structured developmental cadence and personalized coaching, provide the platform for Sales career advancement at Boston Scientific.
MDLDP is designed to prepare participants for roles of increasing responsibility within the Endoscopy Commercial Organization. Participants will begin their career by completing a 2-month intensive clinical training program followed by an 8-month comprehensive rotational program at the corporate office in Marlborough, Massachusetts. During the rotational program, participants will spend 4-8 weeks in each rotation to gain insight and experience pertaining to the functional departments that support the Field Sales Organization.
Upon successful completion of the 8-month internal rotation, participants will relocate to a determined field sales location within the continental United States and participate as a customer-facing educational and territory support representative. Eligible participants will later advance into an Associate Territory Manager role where they will be introduced to sales revenue responsibilities.
Throughout the program, participants will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to accelerate their global business mindset and prepare them to take on increasing responsibility with a field-based sales position. This program is designed for entry-level candidates seeking professional development in pursuit of a long-term sales career.
- Complete a 2-month clinical training program followed by an 8-month comprehensive rotational program in various departments to gain insight and understanding of different functional roles and departments that support the Field Sales Organization.
- Develop and implement a proactive plan with Region Managers and team members designed to maintain market share and increase the quality of service to customers.
- Advance our mission of transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world
- Conduct excellent product in-servicing, product evaluations, and continuing education programs.
- Assist in the BSC sponsored professional education activities by participating in on-site and field training workshops.
- Provide timely updates to multiple managers including business activities, competitive conditions, industry trends, etc.
- Prepare comprehensive plans, by account, which reflects overall Endoscopy Division strategy.
- Maintain accurate records of sales expenses, customer files and field sales reports required.
- Conduct all sales activities according to Travel & Entertainment (T&E) guidelines, Industry and Integrity Policies.
- Strong record of academic achievement and leadership experiences, sales experiences preferred
- Demonstrate analytical, technical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, internal and external
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal-oriented
- Willingness to relocate openly within the US and open to significant regional travel (up to 70%)
In all actions, the TSR demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
Our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions, including heart, digestive, pulmonary, vascular, urological, women's health, and chronic pain conditions.
We continue to innovate in these areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets. More at: http://www.bostonscientific.com/en-US/about-us.html
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran