Share this Job Company InfoTeva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth! Job Description
The Enterprise program QM team partner role will be a part of global IT team. He/She will be familiar with Global Enterprise Template for SAP and boundary systems implementation; will ensure that IT solutions are aligned with the Global template. He/She will support business users to ensure that all day-to-day operational activities are carried out in a timely and reliable way. In addition, he/she will be required to work with regional and local business and IT teams.
- Roll-out based on Global Teva Template that includes: understanding Global Project Template , Identifying Gaps, Identifying LFR (Legal and Fiscal Requirements) needs, Build & Test
- Lead solution previews, gap analysis , business process review sessions, and other activities relevant for future Enterprise rollouts in QM area
- Manages professional employees and is accountable for results of a project team
- Maintain excellent communications with business users , promote the sharing of knowledge, leading to improved business solutions and support
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Makes decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
- Configure/customize SAP system , write functional specifications for development teams, support resolution and testing of relevant processes and bug fixes in global developments
- Support Data Loads, Cutovers, Go-live and Hypercage.
- Minimum of 9 years' experience in SAP QM module
- Proven experience in global pharmaceutical companies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business processes in the areas of responsibility.
- Experience and expertise as a Functional Business Analyst, Project Manager or Process consultant required.
- Experience with large scale, full life cycle implementations required.
- Must have prior experience on project teams for implementation, configuration and enhancements for ERP systems, mainly SAP.
- Must be customer service driven with excellent communication, relationship management and analytical skills.
Function Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.