Researcher / analyst
Share this Job Company InfoTeva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth! Job Description
- Encourage maximizing the adoption of the global template, and minimizing local variants.
- Responsible for the global knowledge base quality level (Global Enterprise Template documentation)
- Makes sure all design and solutions of the implementation in the project are according to the Global Enterprise Template
- Support the Impact Analysis process on behalf of IT
- Support gap assessment and resolution
- Support coordination and manage Local resources participation in Global template E2E tests
- Support coordination and manage Local resources participation in Data migration cycles.
- Support coordination of local resources during UAT scope definition, planning and execution
- Work on any required configuration and corresponding documentation.
- Provide Functional Design Specifications to the technical team.
- Assure that the system is validated according to corporate standards.
- Support from IT perspective workshops with the various stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the off-shore development group.
- Work closely with the business partners and consultants.
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience
- Ability to travel international – up to 50% depending on project needs
- Experience with large scale, full life cycle implementations
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in SAP MM
- High business orientation.
- Ariba knowledge is preferred
Function Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.