Mid-level industry position
The HR Strategic Initiatives team is focused on planning and supporting the execution of a portfolio of high impact projects and initiatives within the Human Resources function. The HR Project Manager will be responsible for leading and supporting various projects to ensure their successful delivery. This position will partner with all project team members, project sponsors and stakeholders to ensure project plans, risk logs, project governance and other project controls are in place and maintained. The nature of the projects will vary across the Talent Management, Total Rewards, HR Service Delivery and M&A functions.Responsibilities include:
- Support and in some cases manage complex global projects which are broad in scope, interdependent, high impact and can be cross functional.
- Ensure effective delivery by managing project meetings, estimation, requirements, scheduling / planning efforts, risks, and project budget
- Provide direction to project teams consisting of employees, consultants and/or offshore resources; track and manage team deliverables and project responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain relationships by engaging stakeholders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives; communicate effectively with senior management stakeholders.
- Partner with Corporate Communications, Moody’s Branding and Production teams to develop project communications and messages
- Support the HR Chief of Staff in development of management program/project updates for HR leadership and executive updates.
- Experience supporting the global delivery of HR related workstreams or projects with strong leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including understanding of the project development lifecycle; Detail oriented; strong follow-up and follow through skill set.
- Proven ability to create and present written and verbal communications that are audience appropriate.
- Possess the ability to handle multiple projects and assignments concurrently while maintaining high levels of quality and effectiveness.
- Excellent facilitation, communication and data analysis skills.
- Ability to work in multi-functional, multi-cultural teams, with proven teamwork and experience collaborating across organizational boundaries and locations.
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products
- MS Project and Visio experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Human Resources, working in a project management and/or change management capacity.
- Exposure to one or more of: talent management, HR Operations, Compensation & Benefits, Talent acquisition/Recruitment
- Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions preferred: due diligence, integrations, divestitures
- Experience creating communication and training collateral to support change strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in disciplines such as HR / Business or a related field
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.