Practitioner / consultant
Following the representation in the country, the consultant will carry out the following activities:
- Technical review of the proposed Protocol for the articulation of public investment from an inclusive approach and promotion of opportunities for young people and women for its articulation with the territorial planning instruments and the Territorial Cohesion Fund.
- Meetings with the MEPyD team for the process of review and approval of the Protocol and consultation workshops with sector sectors of the state for validation.
- Analysis of the coherence of public investment with the Municipal Development Plans (PDM).
- Support in the organization of a National Seminar to present the Protocol.
- Work plan and estimated consulting schedule.
- Protocol document for the articulation of public investment from an inclusive approach reviewed and technically validated and agreed with the MEPyD.
- Document of analysis of the coherence of public investment with the Municipal Development Plans (PDM).
- Conceptual note and final systematization document of the National Seminar to present the Protocol.
- Monthly reports (5) of the progress of the consultancy with the means of verification (minutes, photos, videos, lists of participants, etc.), of the activities of dialogue, accompaniment, meetings, among others.
- Final report of the consultancy.
CANDIDATES WILL BE EVALUATED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Advanced university degree (Master or equivalent) in Development, International Cooperation, Public Policy Economics, Business Administration, Political and Social Sciences, or related careers
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in cooperation for rural development, management of international technical cooperation projects and experience in coordination and inter-institutional coordination
- National of the Dominican Republic or legal resident in the country with work permit
Core competencies of FAO
- Results based approach
- Establishment of effective relationships
- Knowledge exchange and continuous improvement
Functional Technical Skills
- Skills to encourage inter-institutional working groups
- Desirable experience in: international technical cooperation; research and planning processes; development and application of research instruments based on participatory methodologies sensitive to gender; preparation of reports or official publications; territorial development management; and in research and / or coordination of projects and initiatives on inclusion and with a gender approach
- Wide analytical capacity
- Drafting of strategic guidance documents
- Logical Framework approach knowledge
- I work under pressure
- Dedication and commitment
- Practical knowledge of English (Level B)
- Management of computer programs such as Office and Internet
Practitioner / consultant