Junior industry position
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Teva is searching for an experienced Neuro / Psych Sales Representative to join our team in the Montgomery, AL area! As a Sales Representative you will establish and maintain professional relationships with targeted physician groups to maximize new business opportunities.
- Build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. HCP and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Provide healthcare product demonstrations, physician detailing and in-servicing of products to current and potential customers.
- Consult with physicians, nursing as well as medical office staff to appropriately promote product and provide product and patient education.
- Regularly review and analyze all available sales data in order to create effective territory plans and utilize promotional budget funds.
- Maintain a call average as outlined in the sales plan, defined as face-to-face interactions, with healthcare providers focusing on top target customers.
- Apply a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Adhere to all Teva’s compliance policies and guidelines.
- Achieve all sales performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment.
Territory boundaries include:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in related field
- At least one year of full time, documented business to business sales experience; pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Level of the role will commensurate based on years of experience and performance criteria
- Proven record of accomplishments in this specific market towards meeting established objectives
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of reimbursement, managed care, or marketing preferred
- New product launch experience preferred
- Broad therapeutic area experience particularly in neurology and/or psychiatry preferred
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screening
- Ability to travel as required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel
- Valid US driver’s license and acceptable driving record required
- Occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.