Share this Job
Req ID: 101383
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a O365/Exchange Administrator - Frankfort, KY to join our team in Frankfort, Kentucky (US-KY), United States (US).
We have a position open for an O365/Exchange Administrator in Frankfort, KY. The Administrator will join a team in support of an on-going large-scale project.
- Expertise with managing Office 365 tenants (global administration) and Azure AD Connect/ADFS.
- Expertise with Office 365 migrations and hybrid solutions and configured hybrid environment with Exchange and O365 for cloud hosted mailboxes.
- Manage and provide technical expertise for all Office 365 applications including Exchange, Teams, Lync, OneDrive, SharePoint, Azure AD, Office Web Apps, Stream, Power BI, Power Apps, MS Forms, Project Online, Security and Compliance, etc.
- Expertise in Exchange Admin Center (EAC) and PowerShell scripting
- Experience with managing and support SMTP Relay
- Experience with managing and supporting Secure Email Gateway (SEG) solutions.
- Extensive research, testing, troubleshooting and deployment skills for developing and managing new solutions
- Experience with managing O365 subscriptions, licenses and user management.
- Provided remote technical assistance to customers via telephone, written correspondence, and remote desktop support sessions
- Manage and support Outlook and other and other supported mail client configurations for Exchange.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to configuration, troubleshoot guides, user guides, FAQs, etc.
- Implementing and managing security-related procedures and protocols in accordance with enterprise standards, requirements and best practices
- Troubleshooting, researching, testing enterprise-level issues; implementing solutions based on change management guidelines.
- Lead role in new projects and initiatives
- Experience with mass mailing applications such as GovDelivery and Constant Contact
- Exchange on premise
- Microsoft Teams administration
- 3+ years of Microsoft Server 2012 – 2019 experience
- 3+ years of Office 365 tenant administration/global administration experience
- Microsoft Identity and Access Management
- Microsoft EndPoint Manager
- Experience with ITIL/change management processes and protocols
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Frankfort