The Order Entry Billing Rep works cross-functionally with finance, operations, sales, publishers, clients and other teams within the organization to receive, enter and bill for various types of media services provided.
This position is key in delivering accurate and timely invoices to our clients supporting our revenue stream.
- Follow order entry revenue rules of recognition provided by MultiMedia Healthcare
- Track monthly orders and work with sales team to collect proof of delivery from clients, following up until receipt
- Retain copies of all client invoices and proof of delivery for financial audit
- Support finance team in preparing and distributing documents for financial audit
- Writes ad hoc queries and manipulates data into a report format for distribution
- Provide support to other media services staff
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office products (Excel, Word) as well as prove analytical and reporting skills
- Demonstrated organization skills, attention to detail and work independently to manage multiple responsibilities and meet all deadlines
- Outstanding problem solver with excellent customer services skills handling matters in a courteous and timely manner with outstanding written and oral communications
- A team player with the ability to work in an evolving fast-paced environment
- External client group: Clients, auditors and other third-party suppliers
MultiMedia Healthcare is comprised of premier platforms that range from animal health, pharma science and medical specialties. MultiMedia Healthcare is dedicated to delivering high quality, timely and trusted information through various resources that include digital and print platforms and live events. MultiMedia Healthcare is part of MJH Life Sciences, which has 8 offices globally. For more information, please visit http://www.mjhassoc.com
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Share on your newsfeed