Executive / senior industry position
Share this Job Company InfoTeva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth! Job Description
of leading brands and a significant growth.
Designs, develops and implements marketing programs and/or pricing strategies to support the OTC products. Uses specific marketing strategies and media (e.g., Internet, press, television, radio) to launch and position OTC products. Identifies and implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with sales and technical teams. Responsibilities are within the Marketing Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines
The role includes:
- Establishment of the performance goals, allocate resources for the business unit.
- Acting as a partner for internal and external stakeholders to grow the OTC unit.
- Respect the company as required, compile to regulation procedures, financial guidelines, etc.
- Over 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical marketing positions. experience in OTC-advantage
- Track record of implementing financial models and strategies as well business plans
- Experience in P&L accountability
- Proven management track and leadership skills as well as high compliance standards
- Excellent communication skills - both English and Hebrew.
Function Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.