Researcher / analyst
IHS Markit is seeking a professional person who will be located within the Gurgaon office, supporting the Markit Loan Settlement business.
The associate will be part of a dynamic team, responsible for client service and support duties on the Loan Settlement Team.
In this role, you will gain exposure to an exciting financial market and interact, on a daily basis with clients of varying levels of seniority. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about finance, banking and high-technology.
Duties & Accountabilities
- General Admin Support
- First line of support for UI issues, including errors, site access, password resets, entitlements, general navigational help
- New user onboarding, account maintenance, resolution of reconciliation issues or questions, client walkthroughs on how to operate within the Platform
- Onboarding of new accounts for automated delivery, intermediary between our RM and Product teams when onboarding a new recipient or client, resolution of delivery queries, manual re-delivery of documents when required, provide client walkthroughs and explanation of the delivery process with a full understanding of all delivery options within the system
- Managing the creation of directories and connections for document delivery and testing the SFTP delivery
- Manage failed delivery report and interrogate database to determine if manual delivery is required
- First line of support for trade integration queries
- Pro-actively escalate issues and work with peers and management on a resolution
- Must consistently adhere to all internal procedures
- Be pro-active in identifying problems and either resolving or escalating them
- Capture and channel user feedback to the management team in order to facilitate the continuous improvement of our products and services
- Projects as requested by team leader
Education and Experience Requirements
- Examples of strong teamwork
- Proficient in MS office
- Excellent prioritization skills a requirement
- Eager to learn with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great organizational skills is a requirement
- Must be able handle stressful customer situations with patience and poise
- Proficient PC skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working with internet-based applications
- Ability to review processes and suggest improvements
- Mature and independent. Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in workflow and work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Possess a practical approach to problem solving
- Strong team ethic a requirement
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a professional telephone manner for a global team and client base
- Ability to converse with differing levels of seniority both internally and externally
- Able to work well within a team.
- Possess excellent relationship building skills to work with a global team
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
- Location: Gurgaon - Ambience
IHS Markit. All rights reserved.