The primary role of this position is to review certain types of compliance screens such as sanctions screening, “know your customer” screening, as well as potentially reviewing and monitoring transactions and activities to determine whether potential suspicious activity exists. This position may analyze customer relationships, documentation, activity patterns, and transactions to detect potential suspicious activity through the monitoring systems to identify potential regulatory, or terms of service violations by customer. Specifically, when items have been identified to potentially be outside of expected norms, the analyst will escalate to management cases requiring further investigation. The Senior Analyst will also be mentoring, training, and assisting Associate Analysts with reviews.
- Interface with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information
- Review policies and procedures, regulatory compliance training for compliance with applicable laws and regulations including Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), suspicious activity reporting (SAR) and know your customer (KYC) regulations
- Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products
- Maintain records, prepare filings and prepare reporting information and metrics to be presented to management
- Work with the team on grey area cases and develop best review practices
- Develop and maintain knowledge of client specific business environment
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's/product's key performance requirements
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in continuous training
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- Demonstrate understanding of the client’s business needs or market and maintains high satisfaction ratings
- Develop and maintain knowledge of order entry, incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures
- Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- Perform incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated
- Build up junior level analyst skills.
Carnival Corporation reimagines guest experiences with high-touch tech.
- 2 year experience in finance.
- Superior analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Familiarity and passion for Social Media
- Willingness to learn new processes
- Willingness to work with sensitive, adult, and controversial content
- Experience in training, mentoring, or teaching
- Results & detail-oriented
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Strong Microsoft Office, internet, and computer skills.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Be your best every day in a work environment that helps drive innovation in everything you do.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Join Our Team
Search open positions that match your skills and interest. We look for passionate, curious, creative and solution-driven team players.
Keep Up to Date
Stay ahead with careers tips, insider perspectives, and industry-leading insights you can put to use today–all from the people who work here.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await.
No results found
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.