The ideal Payroll Support II person will be responsible for supporting the payroll team that runs a complex biweekly US, Puerto Rico, and Canada payroll, inclusive of over 2,800 employees. Flexibility to work in an office setting as well as working independently from home.
Knowledge of ADP PayForce preferred or other ADP applications is a plus, as is experience with ADPR Reporting, General Ledger, ADP Connection, ADP Tax Services, and AsureForce time and attendance systems, along with the ability to troubleshoot.
Strong auditing skills and a high level of attention to detail a must. The Payroll Support II person will be an integral member of the Payroll team and also work closely with HRIS.
- Strong focus on AsureForce time and attendance system, maintaining system and addressing employee issues as they arise.
- Using ADP Pay@Work for Canada payroll, ADP PayForce, ADPR reporting for U.S. payroll, entering and verifying employee maintenance changes in ADP, and updating SOP documentation as needed.
- Assist Payroll Administrators with auditing on a per-payroll basis, especially on and following transmittal days.
- Provide support as needed and be open to learning other duties related to Payroll.
- Assist team with year-end and new-year activities, including the preparation of W2 forms, tax reporting, and other year end federal/state requirements.
- Maintaining compliance and participate in all internal and external audits as needed.
- 5+ years of large company payroll experience (1,000+ employees)
- Strong experience with ADP Payforce or other ADP platforms and reporting tools including ADPR
- Attention to detail, research analysis and analytical skills, and effective communication/customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all employee levels.
- Experience with systems conversions helpful, testing procedures, and/or process improvements
- Working experience of payroll tax at the federal, state, and local levels.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.