GSEM UrfU seeks to fill up two postdoc researchers positions in fields of research that are closely related to its research labs in Economics, Data Analysis, International Business, Sustainability, Regional Economics.
Graduate School of Economics and Management of Ural Federal University (Yekaterinburg, Russia) is a leading business school in Urals region with 5000 students. It is ranked among Top-10 Russian global business schools, being a full member of EFMD (EPAS accredited programme), CEEMAN, and AACSB member. Our strategy involves internationalization of academic knowledge and promoting diversity for our students, professors and partners.
The successful candidates will join a dynamic research team of GSEM School of Interdisciplinary Research - Laboratory for International and Regional Economics lead by – Dr. Hans Wiesmeth, President of the Saxon Academy of Sciences in Leipzig, Professor Emeritus at the Technical University of Dresden. Web site of the Laboratory: http://gsem.urfu.ru/en/research/laboratory-for-international-and-regional-economics
A full-time position with permanent residence in Yekaterinburg for the duration of their contract (1 to 3 years) will be offered to candidates meeting the following criteria:
- PhD in Economics or Management Studies obtained in the past 7 years.
- Proven publication track in Scopus/WoS refereed sources.
- Presented in international conferences (at least two, one of them outside Russia)
- 35 years old or younger.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- publish at least 2 scientific articles in relevant and top-tier refereed economics and management journals in the fileds of Economics & Econometrics, Business & Management Studies, Accounting & Finance, Social Policy & Administration; Business & Economics (following academic guide of UrFU)
- develop new research projects and write grant proposals for attracting internal and external research funding;
- supervise master and doctoral research;
- be involved in international research networks;
- actively take part in the organization of research activities of GSEM, such as research seminars, workshops, and scientific conferences;
- participate in research projects and grow partnerships with various types of funding bodies and organization,
- deliver high quality teaching, while developing new and active teaching methods for flagship programmes;
- supervise students.
The internationally competitive salary and package is dependant on the relevant experience of a candidate. Successfull candidates might be extrapaid for indexed publications in top- tier established journals and engaged granting organizations. In addition to listed formal requirements, candidates for the programme are selected on the basis of their CVs, academic references, and interviews with the potential supervisors.
The deadline for applications for a postdoc position is May, 15.
The decision will be given before June, 30.
Applicants who require further information about this position may contact contact Dr. Irina Turgel at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Ekaterina Demchenko at email@example.com.
620002 Yekaterinburg , Russia