Drs. David Dranove, Craig Garthwaite, Amanda Starc, Elena Prager and the Program on Healthcare at Kellogg are seeking to hire a full-time Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in Healthcare Economics.
We have a broadly defined research agenda examining all aspects of the economics of healthcare including but not limited to the industrial organization of healthcare markets, the optimal design of social insurance programs, the economics of healthcare innovation, and the economics of healthcare reform.
Our priority is to attract technically strong researchers who are interested in asking bold, new questions in these areas in a collaborative environment. In particular we are looking for scholars looking to work on both independent and co-authored projects during their time at Kellogg.
- PhD in economics or other related field
- Knowledge of the United States healthcare market
- Participation and activity in the scientific community
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment
Applications should include:
- Cover letter, describing your interest in and qualifications for this position;
- Curriculum vitae
- 1-2 writing samples that you are most proud of and which best demonstrate your expertise and fit for the position
- The names and contact information of three letter writers
Applications accepted here: Apply for Job