at WHU's Chair of Production Management and the Center for Collaborative Commerce.
Starting: as soon as possibleLocations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- Development of executive education programs and support of Master courses.
- The department chair acts as primary coordinator.
- You will get a fixed salary and some administrative support.
- The position is limited to one year and can be extended once by another 12 month period.
- You should hold a Ph.D. in Operations Management, Operations Research or a relevant discipline and possess a record that demonstrates your research potential.
- You must have strong analytical and English communicational skills.
- Doctoral students close to completing their Ph.D. are also encouraged to apply.
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and practical relevance.
Come join our team!
Please send your application, including CV, transcripts, Bachelor and Master’s dissertations as well as the names of two academic referees, by email to:
Erkrather Str. 224a Fax.: +49 211 447 09-609
Burgplatz 2 Fax.: +49 261 65 09-509
Am Weidendamm 1a