Practitioner / consultant
Job Location - Airoli
- 4-5+ years of "hands-on" experience with the Oracle Primavera Unifier with drive Functional role with at least 2 full implementations.
- Should have knowledge on Cost Controls, Schedule Management, Business Process Management and Document management modules of Unifier and Primavera P6 modules.
- Knowledge on the Unifier Project Control and Delivery Module with different business Process types and Shell creation.
- Should have deep knowledge of “U-Designer” functionality.
- Experience in design and develop Business Processes with Workflow, Reports and Dashboards.
- Candidates must have experience in Cost Management, EVM, Contract, Cash flow, Drawing, Inspection & Quality, Risk, Claim, Payment Application, User Administrator Management, and modules.
- Should have knowledge about the general Change Management and Supply Chain Process.
- Should have knowledge to transfer the project data through “Configuration Package”.
- Work closely with key project and business users to understand requirements and resolve issues around existing processes.
- Work with team to design and test enhancements to Primavera Unifier, primarily in developing Additional UDR and Custom reports with basic SQL query.
- Knowledge on Unifier Mobility is Must.
- Should have knowledge to conduct requirement gathering, Business Blueprint meeting, UAT Meeting and conduct training on the Primavera P6 EPPM, Primavera Unifier and Primavera Analytics Implemented Modules.
- Create appropriate user guides and other training materials, conduct new user, 'refresher' training and advance training courses.
- Work with Oracle Support and hosting provider to resolve issues.
- Adaptable and resourceful, capable of working under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Proven interpersonal skills; ability to work productively and professionally with any level of business and technical resources.
- Self-starter and strong self-initiative to meet project deliverables, overcome issues and effectively communicate project timelines for deliverable and resources.
- Strong Knowledge on Performance Testing and Defect Analysis.
- Assertive with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Should have handle Application wise administrative activities.
Job Segment: Consultant, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Supply, Contract, Technology, Operations