Executive / senior industry position
Position title - Product Analysis & Design Associate Director
Years of Experience - 9-12 years
Location - Gurgaon
For financial institutions, and the organization who work with them, meeting complex regulatory compliance and tax requirements is costly, time consuming, and inefficient. Regulators globally are issuing new requirements across different jurisdictions with multiple deadlines for adherence. Organizations are struggling to keep pace and many are moving from one compliance deadline to the next as they increase staff and adopt point solutions. This lack of integration across the organization impairs visibility into operations making it difficult to assess overlap between regulatory requirements and adopt a best practice approach for addressing these compliance challenges.
HS Markit has a requirement for an experienced Business Analyst to enrich its Regulatory and Compliance product set. Regulatory & Compliance products have an extensive roadmap of priorities critical to the success of the initiative. The role will be response for the line management and personal development of BA colleagues within the team. Alongside the management duties, the role will also perform of Business Analyst tasks in line with that of the Senior BA.
The role requires the candidate to have excellent management skills, written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational / coordination skills, and strong analysis skills. The successful candidate will be process oriented and have a good understanding of product development lifecycle. The candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to adapt to changes. The candidate will work as a Business Analyst and work closely with Product Managers to deliver product enhancements. The candidate will be expected to work with teams in New York, London and Dallas
What You'll Do
Business Analysis will be the core focus of the job with certain elements of product management
- Work with product leads to understand product requirements and become an SME for a specific area
- Work closely with product & development team to analyze and design functional enhancements.
- Elicit requirements, identify solutions & deliver well defined functional specification documents.
- Ensure requirements are communicated correctly to development and testing teams
- Support post release queries from operations & support teams
- Delivery focused with good time management and personal organizational skills.
- Line management and personal development responsibilities for BA resource team.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience with 5-8 years as a Business Analyst
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team, proactive
- Understanding and experience of the Agile software development process and overall project life cycle. DevOps knowledge will be a plus
- Enthusiasm for Agile process and new technologies and their potential to make an impact
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Total Rewards. Monetary, beneficial and developmental rewards!
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Employee Assistance Program. Confidential and Professional Counselling and Consulting.
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
IHS Markit. All rights reserved.