Graduate / traineeship
- Responsible for developing, implementing and delivering product lifecycle management training programs and workshops related to the systems and data for creating, changing and discontinuing products across LSG.
Training Specialist job description: Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop and design training for classroom, eLearning and/or remote (WebEx) training.
- Primary classroom and e-learning trainer for onboarding and development training program.
- Facilitate classroom and remote training for data, process and systems.
- Partner with other training subject matter experts to delivery training if necessary.
- Incorporate principles from adult learning theory.
- Have a deep understanding of Agile, E1 and SAP practices and procedures.
- Accountable to apply new and current training methodologies, theories and techniques and works with team and/ or manager to apply.
- Actively contributes to projects and integrations and integrates new process and data requirements from acquisitions into existing training program.
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast moving, dynamic environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently with some direction.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain training needs.
- Oversee employee attendance and performance.
- Track employee success and progress.
- Implement training KPIs.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and improve training programs as needed.
Training Specialist: Job requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resources/Organizational Development, Instructional Design or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Education can be substituted with equivalent experience and proven record of accomplishments in Customer Service or other site departments
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Excellent decision making and organizational skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Proficiency in MS Office software
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status. Read More
Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law Read More
Disability Access If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please Click Here.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws; Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).