Mid-level industry position
- Accountable for the brand management: Develop, coordinate, and implement key brand activities including brand programs, brand communication, support materials, and promotion, development and managing promotion expenses in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible to ensure accurate sales and stocks forecast for brand.
- Partner with SFE, Sales management team and Training in refining Key Account Executive, customer segmentation, key messages delivery and materials utilization with alignment to the brand’s direction.
- Identify and develop key brand advocates
- Liaise with relevant marketing agencies to achieve effective use of briefings, creative development, fulfilment/execution of programs and post-analysis. Key responsibility is providing effective creative direction, and keeping designated projects on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with other relevant stakeholders in local, region and global (including brand leader, regulatory, medical affairs legal and SNO).
- Conduct product and strategy training for new KAE recruits and initiate training when a need is identified (in collaboration with Training Manager and Medical Director).
- Conduct joint call visits with sales colleagues.
- Conduct cycle meetings to reinforce sales team understanding on cycle strategy, key messages, activities/programs and promotional materials.
- Participate/manage in assigned taskforces or projects to improve business operations including leading the projects to create and maintain project schedules, complete project deliverables and track progress against deadlines; and meeting with appropriate personnel for periodic reviews.
- Bachelors or Masters preferably in life science, biotechnology or Marketing.
- At least 3-5 years of product management in a pharmaceutical company. Preferably with experience in Oncology field.
- Operating effectively in a multi-project, cross-functional and regional environment
- Effective communication and capable of taking a position of facilitation or leadership in team or project settings.
- Ability to adapt to and anticipate changing circumstances.
- Ability to focus on outcomes and measurable results and finding ways to optimize resources via the use of analytical tools and problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to formulate strategies and short- and long-term business plans through a thorough analysis of market environment.
Job Requisition ID: 198183 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.